BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

CQ

Company Quarters. Is a 24 hour duty shift that involves sitting at a desk, answering phones, unlocking doors, security checks, but mostly just sitting at a desk. You get the next day off for recovery. ( SLEEP ) Sounds lovely right???
Daniels had CQ every other day for the last two weeks. So he's gone all day and night, which means I can't sleep very good. Then he comes home and sleeps all day, bless his heart. I shouldn't complain, he could be deployed. I'm just whining a little.
I'm feeling a little stressed out already about our move. I'm missing Jayke so much it hurts. Wishing my heart didn't have to be in two places. Daniel's the best husband and I really don't think I could survive without him. I know my children will be ok without me, but I pray that I'll be ok without them.

0 comments: