BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blah

I'm 6weeks and 3days pregnant. Yay! The only thing is that I feel terrible all the time. I haven't gotten sick, but I feel sick 24 hours a day. Daniel's been great about taking care of me. I get up at 6:30 in the morning and take London to the bus stop just up the street. It's kinda nice, it's dark and the stars are really bright. The streets quiet, and it's a good time to feel grateful for all you have.
I'm grateful to be having a baby with the sweetest husband that ever lived. It will be even greater when I feel better and can enjoy it a little more. It makes me happy to think of a house full of kids. I've always wanted a big family, with all the noise and chaos. I'm anxious to watch Daniel become a father right before my eyes. :)

0 comments: